WHY LEARN PR?
WHY NOT JUST HIRE A BOUTIQUE PR FIRM OR PUBLICIST?
FIRST - CHOOSE TO INVEST IN YOURSELF. READ ON.
WHY SHOULD I LEARN TO DO MY OWN PR?
So, here’s the deal, if you’re looking to onboard a PR firm, 9 out of 10 times
they will require you to sign a monthly retainer, typically (at a minimum) for
Well it depends, some of even the smallest agencies can start at $3,000 a month…if you start going mainstream, companies can pay upwards of
$50,000 PER MONTH for a PR firm… multiply that by 6 months….
and you’re looking at quite a cost commitment with no guaranteed results.
Now, I’m not saying PR firms are necessarily bad, or a waste of money.
What I am saying, is that often they just aren’t realistic for every business owner.
Furthermore, once you know what you're doing, PR isn’t rocket science.
While you’re in growth mode, why not choose to invest in yourself – learn to do your OWN PR – save thousands – and, if and when you someday decide you want to onboard a firm, you’ll be far better equipped to truly vet and choose an agency that works for your business.
HOW CAN I LEARN TO DO MY OWN PR?
1. You can always do your own research – the Internet is a wealth of knowledge. So, if you’re someone who feels confident knowing how to maneuver through the clutter, digest, and then implement – Google away!
2. Work with a coach. Well, I mean, since you’re here already, let me introduce myself :) My name is Lexie Smith – Founder of THEPRBAR inc. From winning Shark Tank brands, to some of Inc. Magazine's Fastest Growing Companies in America, I've helped countless companies and entrepreneurs gain accelerated success through the world of PR.
Want to learn more, read on by clicking here.
There are a few ways you can work with me:
1. Sign up for a Happy Hour! This is perfect for those of you who aren’t quite ready to do a deep dive just yet. Learn more about Happy Hours by clicking here.
2. Sign up for my "Wine + Dine" Monthly Coaching Program! Learn more here.
3. Join one of my Mixology Subscriptions to receive expert feedback.
Not sure what is right for you and your business?
Fill out the form above, let’s chat!